The Mission of the Asher Community Health Center is to provide high quality primary health care, preventative health care, and dental care in Wheeler County, Oregon. regardless of a patient's ability to pay.
Well coordinated primary health, behavioral health, oral health, home health, public health, and social services helps people to improve health habits, maintain wellness, recover from brief periods of illness and injury, and cope with chronic disease states.
It is our intent to make this health care system available to local residents and visitors by:
* Coordinating with local service providers;
* Reducing barriers to access;
* Providing active public education and outreach.
1. To provide the best possible primary medical care and dental care to our patients.
2. To treat each patient with dignity, respect, kindness, and courtesy.
3. To build the strength of our community through preventive medicine and other outreach programs.
4. To have a smoothly functioning practice where staff work together in a spirit of harmony and cooperation.
5. To have highly-qualified motivated personnel who are interested in their work and our patients.
6. To have a practice which will enable all of us to meet patient needs, yet allow time for professional goals and personal fulfillment.
7. To maintain the financial health of this organization to meet its goals.
Services are available to all regardless of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Copyright © 2019 Asher Community Health Center - All Rights Reserved.